Auto Insurance Information
Alabama drivers can rely on the Jean Deese Insurance Agency
for their car insurance needs. We want to be your
preferred agency for all
your policy services.
Get an Instant Quote
Auto Insurance in Cullman, Good Hope, & Hanceville AL
Coverage for Drivers Throughout Alabama
Good Hope, Vinemont, Falkville, Hanceville, Decatur and Arab, Alabama
Given Cullman’s central location between Birmingham and Huntsville on I-65, the city has experienced significant infrastructure development in the last few years. Anyone on the road needs to protect themselves with car insurance.
In 2017, there were 2,478 vehicle crashes in Cullman County. These led to 938 injuries and 20 fatalities. Local drivers clearly face their fair share of driving risks, and you never know if you might experience a driving mishap. But one thing is certain: any accident could cost you a lot of money.
Jean Deese Insurance Agency works with you to compare quotes and tailor policies to suit your needs wherever you drive. We will make sure you drive confidently knowing that you’re covered in case of an accident.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A full coverage auto insurance policy combines coverages to cover any danger that may face you and your vehicle. Full coverage policies may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, falling objects, theft, vandalism and more.
- Collision Coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage that you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage provides compensation for injuries you and your passengers may sustain after an accident, no matter who caused the accident. This type of insurance can help with medical bills as well as lost wages in case you or your passengers are unable to work due to the injury.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist covers damages and injuries that occur in an accident involving another driver who is not carrying proper insurance at the time of the accident.
- Roadside Assistance helps with the expenses related to trip interruptions, such as running out of gas or needing to be towed.
Not all policies are created equal, so be sure to ask an insurance agent about the right car insurance limits for your vehicle.
Insuring a Car’s Full Value
Some people worry about how they will afford a new car following an accident that totals their vehicle. If you are one of them, ask your agent if you can include either of the following options on your plan:
Replacement cost value (RCV) coverage can pay you enough money to replace your totaled car with one of similar value.
Gap insurance will pay you enough money to pay off the loan on your vehicle if it is financed. Since loan costs and vehicle values often vary, this coverage might prove a great help.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need in Alabama?
Alabama drivers face a lot of the same dangers as other states from bad weather to clogged highways. It is generally recommended that you carry a full coverage car insurance policy to cover all of your bases. However, Alabama state law only requires you to carry at least:
- $25,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 in property damage liability
What Auto Insurance is Required by Law?
Auto insurance requirements vary state by state. Most states, including Alabama, require a minimum amount of bodily injury and property damage liability. Other states may also require uninsured/underinsured motorist and personal injury protection.
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost?
The cost of auto insurance depends on your age, gender, location, driving record, credit score, value of the vehicle, coverage limits and other factors. Fill out an to find out how much you can save on car insurance today!
Understanding Your Costs
As an independent agency, we can compare a multitude of policy options to make sure you find the right car insurance. With our convenient office in Cullman, we provide customized coverage for clients in Good Hope, Vinemont, Falkville, Hanceville, Decatur, and Arab. Contact us today to learn more!
Check out our other insurance products: