Watercraft & Boat Insurance
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Information
Boating can bring countless hours of fun and enjoyment. However, owning and operating a watercraft also presents multiple risks. Securing proper boat insurance can provide essential financial coverage for these exposures.
The team at Jean Deese Agency in Cullman, Alabama, can help you get the right policy for you. Contact us today for more information.
What Boat Insurance Do I Need?
Although homeowners insurance may offer limited coverage for damage to your boat, it may not provide liability coverage unless you have a small vessel that meets specific size and horsepower criteria.
If you have a larger, more powerful watercraft, a separate boat insurance policy is typically needed. Our agents can work with you to help ensure you are adequately covered. We can also discuss if your state requires insurance. Contact us for more information.
What Does Boat Insurance Cover?
Boat insurance can provide financial assistance following covered causes of loss (e.g., collisions with other boats or objects, fires, theft or vandalism). These payments can help reduce your out-of-pocket costs and may cover:
· Physical damage such as damage to your boat or other personal property carried on it.
· Liabilities such as third-party property damage, third-party injuries or environmental harm that your boat use causes.
· Medical payments if you or your passengers are injured while on your boat.
· Emergency towing and assistance such as the costs of towing your boat or delivery of fuel to the place where you are stranded.
· Accidents with uninsured or underinsured boater when the other operator is at-fault but does not have liability insurance to pay for injuries sustained by you or your passengers.
· Wreck removal such as the expenses to raise, remove or dispose of your boat after a covered loss.
Additional coverages may be available. Speak to your insurance agent for more information regarding options, exclusions and limits.
What Does Boat Insurance Cost?
Boat insurance premiums vary. Several factors may influence your rates, including your boat’s value and size and where you plan to use it. Your selected coverage limits and deductibles, as well as your claims history, can also impact costs. Contact your agent for more information or a quote.
Ready for Boat Insurance?
Jean Deese Agency has been in business for over 20 years, and we can help you secure the optimal boat insurance policy. Contact us today to get started.