Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
Get A Quote Now
Commercial Auto Insurance in Cullman, Good Hope, Vinemont, & Falkville AL
Coverage for Commercial Vehicles Throughout Alabama
Good Hope, Vinemont, Falkville, Hanceville, Decatur and Arab, Alabama
Many businesses use vehicles for various reasons, such as delivering products and transporting clients. It is important to keep the vehicles used by your business safe—as well as everyone else inside. A normal personal auto insurance policy may not cover the vehicles used by your business, so a commercial auto insurance policy is crucial.
Jean Deese Insurance Agency works to find and customize a commercial auto insurance policy specifically for your company’s vehicles. We will help you identify the biggest risks facing your business and tailor a policy to cover your needs.
What Does Commercial Auto Insurance Cover?
Most of the coverage available under a commercial auto insurance policy is similar to that of a personal auto insurance policy. Available coverages may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to the insured vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving collision.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to the insured vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage the driver may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This insurance covers medical bills the driver and their passengers may face after an accident, no matter who is at fault.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers damages and injuries that occur in an accident with another driver who is not carrying insurance.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance helps with expenses related to trip interruptions, such as flat tires and needing to be towed.
There are additional coverages available for commercial auto insurance, as well. Hired or Non-Owned Auto covers vehicles used but not owned by the business, such as rented vehicles or employee vehicles.
Who is Covered Under Commercial Auto Insurance?
Essentially anyone given permission to operate one of your business’ vehicles should be covered under the policy. You may choose to assign certain employees to certain vehicles, or employees may switch out vehicles at will.
It is incredibly important to perform extensive background checks on each potential driver. Not only do you want good drivers in order to prevent accidents and lawsuits, but the driving record of your employees can have an effect on the cost of your commercial auto insurance. The more drivers you have, the more you may pay for auto insurance.
Insure Your Business Today
Protect your business and its drivers with a reliable commercial auto insurance policy. Call Jean Deese Insurance Agency at (256) 734-8711 or fill out an online quote form to get started!
Common Commercial Auto Insurance Questions
When Do I Need Commercial Auto Insurance?
Any time your business utilizes vehicles for work, you will need commercial auto insurance. This will cover vehicles and possible liability issues involving car accidents with your business’ vehicles.
How Much Does Commercial Auto Insurance Cost?
The cost of auto insurance varies depends on your location, coverage limits, value of the vehicle, industry and other factors. Fill out an to find out how much you can save on commercial auto insurance today.
How Does Commercial Auto Insurance Work?
Just like a personal auto insurance policy, you (or your business) can pay monthly premiums in return for coverage under a commercial auto insurance policy. The main difference between this and a personal auto insurance policy is that the policyholder won’t always be driving the insured vehicles. Instead, employees may be covered under this policy while operating the business’ vehicles with permission.
Jean Deese Insurance specializes in providing customized commercial auto coverage for local businesses. With our convenient office in Cullman, we provide customized insurance solutions for clients in Good Hope, Vinemont, Falkville, Hanceville, Decatur, and Arab. Contact us today to learn more!
Check out our other insurance products: